Do you want to become a Sun Life Financial Advisor?
If your answer is YES, my next question would be WHY?
Here are some of the reasons why you’d want to be a Sun Life Financial Advisor
- Advocacy – It’s a noble and fulfilling profession. As a Financial Advisor, we make a positive difference by helping other people achieve their dreams and goals in life.
- Time – You control your time. It’s a career that doesn’t need Sick leaves or Vacation Leaves to be filed. How many times have you experienced skipping important family gatherings simply because your leave wasn’t approved? As a Financial Advisor, you have control on your time.
- Earn Millions – You are compensated on the amount of work you put in – your compensation is relative to the efforts you put in your work. So if you’re really focused, you can easily earn your first million.
- Personal Fulfillment / Recognition – Job satisfaction of Financial Advisors is at 97% . You get instant recognition for doing great work. Ask any tenured Financial Advisors and will happily talk about their work.
- Travel – You can travel the world for FREE. Just by doing what is required, you can qualify for the regular local and international trips for FREE
TV Commercials about being a Sun Life Financial Advisor
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re on the lookout for people who aspire to help others by way of financial literacy. You don’t have to be an expert or graduate with honors (but that’s an advantage) as long as you have the right attitude, obedient, competitive and ambitious. Sun Life will provide the training and skills.
What are the Steps to become a Sun Life Financial Advisor?
Here are some of the steps that you need to do/accomplish to be a Sun Life Financial Advisor.
- Attend the Career Orientation called Live Brighter Forum – career overview (by schedule / optional)
- Interview with Unit Manager and Branch Manager.
- Finish Online Training
- Take Exam
- Complete Sun Life Training Course
- Submit Licensing Requirements
- Attend Contract Signing
If you want to try and know more details on how to be a Financial Advisor, please do any of the following
- Fill up the form below OR
- Call or dropby our office
Garry De Castro, CIS
Financial Advisor / Unit Manager, Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc.
15F Frabelle Business Center
Rada St, Legazpi Village Makati City, Phils
Landline: (02) 705-9666 loc 2666
Mobile/Viber: 0916 4147400 / 0922 8978077